AMCAS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

satdixon

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is considered early for your application to be transmitted this application cycle? I submitted my AMCAS application recently and mailed my transcripts in like 3 weeks ago, but they haven't been matched to my application yet. I sent it electronically as an extra precaution but still waiting for it to be added. Processing is still on June 4th, so wanted to know what if I was behind

Members don't see this ad.

AMCAs will start transmitting the first wave of verified applications to medical schools on July 10. If your application is verified before then, you will be part of the first wave of applications and would be considered "early." Most would agree that it isn't the biggest deal if you aren't verified by then, but especially if you have lower stats, it can be a plus to be in the first stack of reviewed applications.

-Late September to Early October is about on time for solid candidates at most programs

Since its been a few months since this post, I am curious you still agree with this timeframe as on time for solid applicants? @gonnif