AMCAS certification & transmission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Platinum Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did an audit on my application and this field showed up. Is it already wroking? Have anyone already tried?

Members don't see this ad.

It won't work until AAMC begins to accept the AMCAS. It's there way of having you "sign" the AMCAS without a signature. This is the last step before transmission, which should happen around June 12.

you can click on it and certify your application, but they're not letting you submit yet.
I tried this awhile ago (even though I haven't finished my app) and it went through, but gave me a message that i have to wait to actually submit, but for now i was certified.
i got scared, so quickly went to course work and unchecked finished. hehe

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi spiderman,
I have been trying to avoid this but I just had to do it since it's one of my pet peeves :rolleyes:

could you please change your signature to --c'est la vie-- instad of what you have? If you're trying to get the french, it's right phonetics but not spelling...sorry, like I said..I tried to keep my big mouth shut for long and it finally had to come out...it's just one of my pet peeves and it's driving me crazy... :rolleyes: ...sorry!
then again, you don't have to :rolleyes: eek

whats considered "late" when you submit your app?
around what date?

Just try to get your application in as early as possible. The only time you are truly late is when you submit after the deadline (which differs by school, from October 15 to December).

Remember that many applicants take the August MCAT. These scores for this exam are not returned until October. Therefore, the medical schools get their next big batch of applications at that time. It is probably best if your application is in prior to that.

But, the earlier the better in all cases. June is great, July is very good, August is good, September is Ok, October is late, November is very late. December is pointless.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by mpp:
•But, the earlier the better in all cases. June is great, July is very good, August is good, September is Ok, October is late, November is very late. December is pointless.•••••Well put, mpp! :)