AMCAS Certiphi Background Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BiochemGuy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After submitting AMCAS, I was given a link to run the background check on myself. I have a few questions about that:

1. Is it free?
2. Will schools see that I ran it on myself?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

After submitting AMCAS, I was given a link to run the background check on myself. I have a few questions about that:

1. Is it free?

Thanks!

I'm almost sure that its not free and that schools will not see the results

1. Is it free?

Thanks!

The link is only for if you suspect there might be something on your background check that you need to take note of. Otherwise when a medical school that participates in Certiphi background checks accepts you, you automatically get a free background check that is sent to the schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
after submitting amcas, i was given a link to run the background check on myself. I have a few questions about that:

1. Is it free?
2. Will schools see that i ran it on myself?

Thanks!

can you post the link here??? I'd like to run a background check on myself. Thanks!!!

1) it is $150

2) the medical schools will not know

It is not necessarily 150$. They say it could cost up to that amount but mine through cetriphi was 50. That included 4 different addresses