AMCAS CHANGE NOTIFICATION Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C U in MD school

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
help me out here, pleassssssssse, cuz I just cant understand what these stupid AMCAS people are doing.

I checked my application. i went though and did the "change notification thing", I even got a "thank you have a nice day" bull. today, I checked my application, the change notification thing is still there. why? did i submit it ok? what is up? for those of you who have gone through this could you please check your application and let me know if the "change notification" is still there? Thanx :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by C U in MD school:
•help me out here, pleassssssssse, cuz I just cant understand what these stupid AMCAS people are doing.

I checked my application. i went though and did the "change notification thing", I even got a "thank you have a nice day" bull. today, I checked my application, the change notification thing is still there. why? did i submit it ok? what is up? for those of you who have gone through this could you please check your application and let me know if the "change notification" is still there? Thanx :cool:

My understanding is that the "change notification process" button is only used for post-verification changes to your app.

So you can use it multiple times, thats why it is still listed on your app even if you have already used it once.

thanx baylor21... just to make sure, ur button is still there?

Originally posted by C U in MD school:
•thanx baylor21... just to make sure, ur button is still there?•

yeah my button still says "change notification process" but also I never submitted anything through it either.

What did you submit? Did you change your coursework up or submit a note to AMCAS?