Hey y'all, I got a question. I have to make a very small adjustment to my AMCAS application; basically, I told on AMCAS that I choose not to retake the MCAT in August, and days ago, I changed my mind. I notified all my schools and they said that it was fine that I informed them via email and that direct notification and resubmission of AMCAS was not necessary. Georgetown however said that I should probably notify AMCAS about my change of plans, and so now I have to ask, when I notify AMCAS of this change, will this put my application on hold until the updated AMCAS is recertified. What is the policy?