AMCAS confirmation e-mail finally received!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TweetyPie

`
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Tweetypie! I received my successful transmission notice too!! What a $hit a$$ of an experience that turned out to be, right!?! :mad:
BTW, does the order # indicate how many people submitted their app before you? Mine is something like 000003456-000005000. This is what I think it is. I'm the 3456th to submit and the 5000 refers to when they pull the batch (of 1st 5000 orders) for verification and processing. (just my guess) Whatta ya think? :p :p

congrat!! :) :D :)

on your personal essay section, were you able to indent and have the indentation show up on your print out? if no, then how did you seperate the paragraphs?

thanx!

good luck this year! :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
No Pimp. Your spacing and paragraph structure won't register on the printout. I called amcas last week on one of my many marathon calls and the "highly skilled" customer service rep said that as long as it looks good on the screen you entered, that is how the schools see it. Personally, I think it's a bunch of malarky. I think how it prints out is what they will probably see. But your answer is no. Just make sure it looks good from where you had entered it. :D

Thanx Jacky!! :D
GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE U GET INTO UR #1 CHOICE! :cool:

Hey Guys,

I also just received notifcation that my application was submitted successfully and payment was received. Things are looking up...hang in there my fellow future docs! ;)

Anyone else get that email? As for me, I've gotten nothing beyond the Friday email that said I submitted my app. I'm thinking they're holding off on the other email because they've lost my transcript, so I'm going to call them tomorrow and find out.

I submitted this Friday, but have not gotten the 'official' email yet. They did send me a preliminary email stating that they would be sending me an 'official' email notification on that night but I never got it.

However, it wont let me change my personal statement anymore, my balance on the med school list is $0 and my credit card has been charged, so hopefully thats good enough. Oh and I also got that stupid 'have a nice day' screen.