SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

AMCAS contact today

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Mossjoh, Jul 6, 2001.

1. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2 10+ Year Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Jacksonville, FL
    I contacted AMCAS today about whether or not they have received my personal check.
    They operator walked over to the account office to see if there were in, which they were not. She said that her records indicated that they had not yet received my payment, but there records were only up to last Friday, a week ago. They would have received it over this past week, probably Tuesday, so I guess they could have it.
    She asked me to email AMCAS to verify the account status or call on Tuesday for more information. THAT'S A BUNCH OF CRAP!! I was on hold 15 mins this time, then they want me to do it again? And what is with the account person not being there today or this week? It sounds like people at AMCAS may be taking vacations while applicants are sweating whether or not their application is complete. She also said, send an email, which I did, but every time I send an email I get the same crappy reply that tells me nothing!!

My osteopathic application went through fine, maybe I'll just be a DO.....

Mossjoh

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.