amcas course # and order?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ironhill

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
quick questions:
when listing course #s, do we include section #s? Or just BY-101 for example? instead of BY-101 05? and does it really need to be in the saaaame order as the official transcript? oh and if i repeated a course, do i check off "repeat" for the first time i took it or the second?

anyone else grad in 3 years? what's the deal w/not listing junior status at all?

i thought i was ready to submit, but then i checked out the FAQ and now i'm freaking out! helllppp!

thanks in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if this helps, but list the course number as it is listed on your transcript (on mine there was no section number). I would also list the courses in the same order as your transcript if possible. I figured there was no reason to take a chance. As for repeats, check "repeat" for each time you list the course if you took it and received a grade.

Goodluck!

****. I never ordered my official transcript, just went by my school's online thing that might be a little different. Hopefully I'm not smited by AMCAS. :scared: