Quantcast

AMCAS course entry questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpanishMusical

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hi all,

I've started inputting my courses in AMCAS, and I had some questions about how to input them.

1. I've seen on other threads that it's OK to leave course names as they appear on the transcript – does that mean something like "INTEGR FRESHMAN LRNG EXP I" is OK to input, or should I change it to "Integrated Freshman Learning Experience I"?

2. I have some courses that I was exempt from that read ENG-W101EX (when the normal course number is ENG-W101). Should I input ENG-W101EX?

3. For some of my AP credits, I have a course listed multiple times (for example, my exemption from Calc I appears twice, likely because I got AB and BC credit in high school). Should I input all of these?

Thanks for the help.

gonnif

Rule One: Take a Breath
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've started inputting my courses in AMCAS, and I had some questions about how to input them.

1. I've seen on other threads that it's OK to leave course names as they appear on the transcript – does that mean something like "INTEGR FRESHMAN LRNG EXP I" is OK to input, or should I change it to "Integrated Freshman Learning Experience I"?

2. I have some courses that I was exempt from that read ENG-W101EX (when the normal course number is ENG-W101). Should I input ENG-W101EX?

3. For some of my AP credits, I have a course listed multiple times (for example, my exemption from Calc I appears twice, likely because I got AB and BC credit in high school). Should I input all of these?

Thanks for the help.

The answer to all your questions is follow it EXACTLY from your official transcript . That includes every course, even if repeated

1589420143906.png

Reactions: 1 user