CA-MedStudent

10+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
When it says to list any courses you will to take, does that refer to those that satisfy pre-med requirements? Because I don't understand how it can apply to other courses like GE electives or major electives, since you aren't sure whether you will be able to take the class or not when the quarter or semester starts. Thanks for the reply.

baylormed

On the Search
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Right behind you
Status
Post Doc
CA-MedStudent said:
When it says to list any courses you will to take, does that refer to those that satisfy pre-med requirements? Because I don't understand how it can apply to other courses like GE electives or major electives, since you aren't sure whether you will be able to take the class or not when the quarter or semester starts. Thanks for the reply.
I talked to an AMCAS person recently on the phone because I had the same question. He said that when it comes to future courses, you may list them, but they are not binding. Meaning that if you end up not taking the course or adding more classes, etc, you won't get in trouble.
I chose to only list my Fall 2006 classes because I'm officially registered for them and they show on my transcripts, but I didn't list Spring 07 because the schedule is just tentative.

About the Ads