1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

AMCAS "Coursework" Section?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DOCTORSAIB, Jun 28, 2001.

1. DOCTORSAIB

DOCTORSAIB Ophtho or bust!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi everyone. I've been trying to enter my future coursework and everytime i click on "Current/Future" on the coure type section, i get an error message after a few minutes. Anyone else have this problem? Replies would be appreciated, thanx.. :)

DOCTORSAIB

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jwright76

jwright76 Member
    7+ Year Member

I had this problem too. I ended up entering the credit hours first, then I clicked on the current/future button, and then I clicked on "Next" right away. That seemed to work. You can check if it worked by clicking on the "Edit" button. There should be N/A next to the AMCAS grade and semester and supplemental hours. At least I hope that's what it's supposed to look like.

4. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've been trying for 3 weeks to enter in my future coursework. Your trick worked perfectly. :D :D :D

5. DOCTORSAIB

DOCTORSAIB Ophtho or bust!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    jwright, thanx for the info. I've been trying for the past 3 days and i was starting to get pretty frustrated. Anyways, take care.. :)

DOCTORSAIB

6. 12R34Y

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I tried for hours for the last several nights to due future coursework and I'm eternally indebted to you for solving the problem!!!

later