AMCAS "Coursework" Section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOCTORSAIB

Ophtho or bust!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been trying to enter my future coursework and everytime i click on "Current/Future" on the coure type section, i get an error message after a few minutes. Anyone else have this problem? Replies would be appreciated, thanx.. :)

DOCTORSAIB

Members don't see this ad.

I had this problem too. I ended up entering the credit hours first, then I clicked on the current/future button, and then I clicked on "Next" right away. That seemed to work. You can check if it worked by clicking on the "Edit" button. There should be N/A next to the AMCAS grade and semester and supplemental hours. At least I hope that's what it's supposed to look like.

Originally posted by jwright76:
•I had this problem too. I ended up entering the credit hours first, then I clicked on the current/future button, and then I clicked on "Next" right away. That seemed to work. You can check if it worked by clicking on the "Edit" button. There should be N/A next to the AMCAS grade and semester and supplemental hours. At least I hope that's what it's supposed to look like.•

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've been trying for 3 weeks to enter in my future coursework. Your trick worked perfectly. :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad :)
jwright, thanx for the info. I've been trying for the past 3 days and i was starting to get pretty frustrated. Anyways, take care.. :)

DOCTORSAIB

I tried for hours for the last several nights to due future coursework and I'm eternally indebted to you for solving the problem!!!

later