AMCAS Email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dubbya

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an email from AAMC about "Application Submission Notification". I am assuming this means my new MCAT scores (I took April and Aug). Can I get a conformation from anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Well I think I got the same email, thing is I didnt take the Aug MCAT only April. My file was complete at the end of July and I have already been to several interviews and have 2 accpetances. Then a couple days ago, more than 3 months after I submitted, AMCAS sends me an email telling me my app is complete and good luck or something like that!! A little delayed to say the least!

i got the same email this week- and my application has been complete since mid july also.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I got an e-mail, too. Mine said that my app. could not be processed because they had not received one of my transcripts. I almost flipped when I saw this, but the AMCAS sight has me processed since 9/30. I called and they told me it must be a mistake, because they have all of my transcripts and I have definitely been processed, but still, I spent 20 minutes holding long distance and almost had a heart attack...stupid AMCAS.

Just had to vent...I'm better now.

isn't november 1 the last day to have your amcas application in by? Maybe not, but if it is then they are probably sending everyone the email.

I got the same one, just disregarded it though since i've been complete with them since forever.

Joe