Chemist0157

10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
I keep getting these emails from AMCAS containing just a simple readout of the LORs I uploaded. It's kind of like a confirmation of my LOR information on my AMCAS application. I keep getting the same email from them at least once a week for the past month and a half. Funny thing is, I never got this kind of email earlier during the application process where it would make more sense to receive confirmation. I've already been accepted to medical school so these emails about LORs are after the fact.

So, what's up? Does everyone else get these emails? Do they send them to applicants when schools take a peak at our LORs?

Pedsbro

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2008
Midwest (But always a Cali kid at heart)
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I keep getting these emails from AMCAS containing just a simple readout of the LORs I uploaded. It's kind of like a confirmation of my LOR information on my AMCAS application. I keep getting the same email from them at least once a week for the past month and a half. Funny thing is, I never got this kind of email earlier during the application process where it would make more sense to receive confirmation. I've already been accepted to medical school so these emails about LORs are after the fact.

So, what's up? Does everyone else get these emails? Do they send them to applicants when schools take a peak at our LORs?
I have never seen them or heard of anyone else getting them. Just email AMCAS and ask them what's up

phospho

SDN Lifetime Donor
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2006
Columbus, OH
Status
Medical Student
everyone gets these emails once a week (if they haven't recieved all your LORs i think)... every tuesday a.m. (~9-10 a.m.)

just delete them, they're an update... you may have decided to not send in the last LOR or something. As long as you know what's going on, they're pointless...

About the Ads