AMCAS failure of a different type

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dtreese

Caramel Gollum
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, this is kinda wacky. I sent one of the now popular disgruntled letters to N Tillinghast yesterday because my app was showing that they had transmitted my app to University of Kentucky, but not to the University of Louisville. Since the UofL deadline is Nov. 1, I threatened to sue. Then I got home and found a UofL secondary in my mail with a letter saying they got my app. Anybody else with weird occurrences like this? I still feel justified in my approach, because not letting me know who has received my application is still a failure on their part.

Members don't see this ad.

If you're referring to the print AMCAS that lists your schools and the dates sent- I think AMCAS is just sloppy. I have two blanks on there from quite a while ago, but got secondaries from both. Hey, thanks AMCAS! :rolleyes:

I have the same situation. Two schools apparently never received my app, but I got their secondaries. That list is designed to let the applicant know what schools have gotten in touch with amcas to request the names, addresses, what have you for the applicants to their school. I think.