Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

AMCAS feedback

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MoeDaMan, Jul 3, 2001.

1. MoeDaMan

MoeDaMan Senior Member

Don't you think that as fellow premeds, we are helping other out here more than AMCAS is with their phone and email help line?!?

I can't help but think that if AMCAS had a website like studentdoctor, then pple could post their questions, and others would benefit by reading the replies....

HENCE, AMCAS WOULDNT BE REPEATED TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! and they won't be overwhelmed with so much work! :rolleyes:

in fact, they should hire some of us to answer the replies....I think some pple here are so kind and caring that they go out of their way to help other pple....how ironic huh, this is what being a physician is all about, helping others,

and yet, most of us have faced something different during our undergrad years.....ruthless competition and hostility! :D

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. sc

sc Senior Member

That is a GREAT idea!

4. MDgonnabe

MDgonnabe your royal travesty

I dunno. I have found AMCAS's latest customer service representative quite helpful and reassuring:

http://guycon.com/guycons/preview/pirate03.html

:D