AMCAS Gibberish?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barton

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dude. I just looked at my AMCAS app. I logged on, and from the menu screen (bio/grades/schools/etc.) I could scroll down through pages and pages of program code. I couldn't tell what it was all about (it's all greek to me), but something's going on. Anyone else see this? btw, I submitted/certified 6/23 and no verification of my grades yet. And yes, they verified that all my transcripts are there.

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get this gibberish at the end of your app? There was another thread about this recently, I think it's happened to a few people. Mine wasn't like that at the beginning but that stuff showed up a few days ago.

Yeah, I've got all kinds of crap at the end of my app on the printout. The program code is also starting to show up on the other pages too like the first page after I log in. Something tells me transmission will be farther away than I thought. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have tons of gibberish at the end of my application as well. I just hope that it gets transmitted to the med schools as cleanly and nicely as I submitted it. Highly unlikely, I know. :rolleyes:

Thats odd, theres nothing unusual with my printout. Of course I say that now and I will check it tomorrow and it will be all screwed up.