Amcas Gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hallm_7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't everyone think I'm a slacker for waiting till now to fill out my AMCAS app for 2004. I'm applying to an early assurance program for 2005.

Anyway, when I was filling out my AMCAS course work it asked for my grade received. For most I had the standard A,B,C,D,F scale, but for a few classes that I took under the Honors College I got an H. When I put that in the course work section those H grades don't count toward my GPA. Has anyone else come across this? If so did you just not worry about it or is there a way to get the H grades to count as an A for your GPA?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Hallm_7
Don't everyone think I'm a slacker for waiting till now to fill out my AMCAS app for 2004. I'm applying to an early assurance program for 2005.

Anyway, when I was filling out my AMCAS course work it asked for my grade received. For most I had the standard A,B,C,D,F scale, but for a few classes that I took under the Honors College I got an H. When I put that in the course work section those H grades don't count toward my GPA. Has anyone else come across this? If so did you just not worry about it or is there a way to get the H grades to count as an A for your GPA?

Thanks

You have to explain it to AMCAS using the transcript grade function or else call...why the heck are you filiing it out now, for 2005 you fill it out next year silly goose.