AMCAS grade question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

desam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a repplicant and I looked over my old application that was already verified. On my transcript, it says "CR" for getting a credit for this pass/fail class. So previously, I wrote out "CR' for the grade section instead of "P" for passing. I had no problem getting this verified but there was "X" for "course verified with correction" for this course.

And the AMCAS grade was marked as "P"

So, my question is should I just leave at CR (that's what's on the transcript and had no problem getting my application verified) or change it to "P?" I feel like chaing it is "P" may speed up my application verification process.

hmm

Members don't see this ad.

I am a repplicant and I looked over my old application that was already verified. On my transcript, it says "CR" for getting a credit for this pass/fail class. So previously, I wrote out "CR' for the grade section instead of "P" for passing. I had no problem getting this verified but there was "X" for "course verified with correction" for this course.

And the AMCAS grade was marked as "P"

So, my question is should I just leave at CR (that's what's on the transcript and had no problem getting my application verified) or change it to "P?" I feel like chaing it is "P" may speed up my application verification process.

hmm

Um. Change it to P? Look at the AMCAS certified grades. Odd, my AMCAS changed any A+ I had to A's without giving me an X.