AMCAS grading conversions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtritt2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, on the entering course work part, some semesters (In the same school) converted my B+'s to AB's and others didn't. Should I just leave it? I remember at one point being able to select the grading scale but I don't remember if that was for the community college I attended for a year ( I can't seem to find where I did that at either). Do the big universities' have their conversions already put into the system? Should I manually override the conversions and changes the AB's to B+'s it doesn't convert any of the A's, I have to do that myself. Sorry if this is confusing, it is for me also.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I could tell from the help page, AAMCAS has the conversion in place before you enter the grades, determined by your school. But, if that were the case, all your B+'s would look the same after conversion, so I guess they have something wrong.

Try emailing them (someone said brown-nosing helped on the reply time) and good luck. :)