AMCAS is a joke!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to submit my AMCAS application, and what happens? ERRORS of course!
I typed in credit card information then it rejected that for some unknown reason, so if I ever get back into it, I'm just sending them a personal check!!
I'm sick and tired off all this BS from this service.
Osteopathic sounds really good right now!!

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know your situation, but I got an email from AMCAS earlier this week which said that the error messages on submission were resolved Monday morning or something. It wouldn't surprise me if that didn't slove the problem for everyone; I had a problem designating schools a while back, emailed AMCAS, they emailed back that it was fixed, and it still didn't work.

I'm sure you thought of this, but maybe your credit card is at the limit or you typed something in wrong. Good luck.

No, its a debit card, there is plenty of money to take it. Now it told me it is submitted and to have a nice day, but I haven't entered any payment information, this is F'ed up!

Dude, not to laugh at your misfortune, but you have to admit that's kinda funny. :) Anyway, hang in there bud, you're almost there!!