1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AMCAS is a joke!!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Mossjoh, Jun 28, 2001.

1. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

I'm trying to submit my AMCAS application, and what happens? ERRORS of course!
    I typed in credit card information then it rejected that for some unknown reason, so if I ever get back into it, I'm just sending them a personal check!!
    I'm sick and tired off all this BS from this service.
    Osteopathic sounds really good right now!!

Mossjoh

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Smoke This

Smoke This Sweet cuppin' cakes!
    10+ Year Member

I don't know your situation, but I got an email from AMCAS earlier this week which said that the error messages on submission were resolved Monday morning or something. It wouldn't surprise me if that didn't slove the problem for everyone; I had a problem designating schools a while back, emailed AMCAS, they emailed back that it was fixed, and it still didn't work.

I'm sure you thought of this, but maybe your credit card is at the limit or you typed something in wrong. Good luck.

4. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

No, its a debit card, there is plenty of money to take it. Now it told me it is submitted and to have a nice day, but I haven't entered any payment information, this is F'ed up!

5. Jacky

Jacky Member
    10+ Year Member

Dude, not to laugh at your misfortune, but you have to admit that's kinda funny. :) Anyway, hang in there bud, you're almost there!!