Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2000
Oshkosh, WI
Visit site
Status
  1. Optometrist
I went to check if the scores were posted today (I knew they would not be) and this is what it said:

"If you're expecting recent test results, it's possible the AAMC has yet to receive the official MCAT score information. (The last test date we have loaded is currently: 08/2032) Please try again later. "

What is that?

isidella

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by rpames
I went to check if the scores were posted today (I knew they would not be) and this is what it said:

"If you're expecting recent test results, it's possible the AAMC has yet to receive the official MCAT score information. (The last test date we have loaded is currently: 08/2032) Please try again later. "

What is that?

WTF? :confused:

About the Ads

Mike59

Sweatshop FP in Ontario
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2001
The inner-net
Visit site
Status
Something tells me that AAMC has a computer randomly generate MCAT scores.

All years up to 2032 have been pre-determined.

The reason it takes so long to get our scores back lies in the cages: where apes mark up our writing samples and stuff the randomly generated score reports into envelopes.:eek:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads