Hello everyone. I had been revising my essay in hopes of submitting my essay asap, but since the mcat is so close im not sure if im going to have time to submit it now. At the same time, if i submit it the week after the mcats (on or a lil before august 27th), it might lower my chances significantly. Even if I did decide on submitting the amcas now, the secondaries i recieve... (1) I wouldn't have time to fill out cuz of mcat studying (2) The 3 recommendations sent along with the committee letter, can only be sent out when mcat scores are recieved in october sometime. If anyone is having a similar dilemma, please help me out and your suggestions, thanks a lot.