Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

AMCAS just got processed but...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by tatabox80, Nov 11, 2002.

1. tatabox80

tatabox80 Super-Duper Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    But, I have X's next to all of last years classes. My gpa didn't change though. Is there any way of finding out what changes they made?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tatabox (phat name BTW),

I had one X, and my GPA/AMCAS grade didn't change from what I input. When I called them they didn't say what happened. Don't worry, though, b/c when I verified my grades at Loyola they were what they should have been (meaning AMCAS transmitted the correct stuff). I don't know if you can extrapolate this one X to your situation, but it seems that what you see on the printout of your app is the real deal. Hope this helps!

Neil

4. kidsmd

kidsmd Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

is it possible that they made a change to your status in those classes? That might change your GPA for the individual years. Or maybe to the name of your classes? In any case, any changes they made should be depicted on the website. Hope that helps in some way....

5. siempre595

7+ Year Member

I think it might be the specific names of the classes. I had a few that were too long to fit in the space, I ended up with an X next to them. I don't think it's a big deal. You might want to call and ask if there was any other problem.

6. Ronin

Ronin Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I got a row of X's, too, for both my applications last year and this year.

from what i know, calling them would not help because when i did it, they told me that "some" changes "might" have been made, but they couldn't tell me what specific changes were made.