AMCAS missing transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unsung

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I love this. AMCAS sent me an e-mail saying they "received my transcript". A few days later they send me an e-mail saying "upon further review we have determined we did not receive your official transcript." Now the status is listed as "missing".

When I call them, they try to tell me they only received my transcript request form and not the transcript.

Seriously. Seriously? They lie, man. They lie.

Anyone else have this problem ??

Members don't see this ad.

I love this. AMCAS sent me an e-mail saying they "received my transcript". A few days later they send me an e-mail saying "upon further review we have determined we did not receive your official transcript." Now the status is listed as "missing".

When I call them, they try to tell me they only received my transcript request form and not the transcript.

Seriously. Seriously? They lie, man. They lie.

Anyone else have this problem ??

They dont lie. Get your school to resend ASAP--AMCAS cant make your transcript materialize out of thin air.....

I don't think he was insinuating that AMCAS is actually lying...

That sucks though. I would guess your school just messed up and only sent the form so I'd definitely go for a resend.