Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AMCAS not available??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gabbers22, May 17, 2001.

1. gabbers22

gabbers22 Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey all--
    For several days now I have been trying to create a new amcas registration account so that I can start my application. However, eveytime I submit it...it says that the CBRS or some system is currently unavailable, and that new accounts are not being taken. Has anyone else experienced this?
    I have emailed amcas, but no response yet...what do you all suggest???

2. tbachi

tbachi Member
    10+ Year Member

I emailed AMCAS when I kept getting stuck at the same point in my application. However, its been a week and I haven't heard anything from them. I just kept trying and it eventually worked. It was frustrating but I dont know what else I could have done. Good Luck and I hope you can get it to work soon.

3. EMDrMoe

EMDrMoe Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I get stuck on one part of my biographic info, so emailed AMCAS 3 times. They emailed me to say stop sending us that message, we'll get to it when we get to it. That was two weeks later...

4. Jalopycat

10+ Year Member

I was getting an error message in one section so I e mailed it to them. In my e mail I thanked them for speeding up the server. My problem was fixed within 2 days.

5. Jamier2

Jamier2 SDN Hillbilly Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Maybe they, like many people, like a little brown-nosing? ;)