AMCAS not received

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Suz177

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out today that Wake Forest has not yet received my AMCAS. My app was verified 9/1/01 and all the other schools seem to have received it. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Fly there and hand deliver your application.
:) :) :) :) :)

Just relax..it will get there soon enough.

They've got mine. They're receiving electronic apps at a snail-like pace, so they'll get it. Don't worry. Have you gotten the online secondary invite yet? I got it 2 weeks ago, so if you don't have it, I'd call. They are screening, though.

Amcas has been having "some difficulties"...AGAIN...

After 11 weeks of unverified application status they finally let me breath a sigh of relief at the end of September and verified my application. They said that they sent out the verified applications to the schools. After some pondering, I decided to call some of the schools I had not heard from. And like the eventuality of death, several schools stated that they have not received my verified application. Wake Forest, Dartmouth and Harvard. Dartmouth is even more troubling since I submitted the secondary at the beginning of August!! Allegedly, AMCAS is sending out a software update to the schools that will fix some (more) bugs that the schools have been finding, i.e. incorrect/missing data. This will take a couple of weeks according to the schools and AMCAS.

Just sit back and try not let AMCAS frustrate you too much... Though this can be hard.