amcas not verified but just received nymc secondary??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lkoffman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, i just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else...i submitted my amcas and all the transcripts have been received, but its waiting to be reviewed, yet i just got a secondary from nymc...any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I got my GW and NYMC before I was verified - if you search you'll find lots of threads on this. Some non-screeners send out before you're verified -as soon as you submit AMCAS sends your name and email to all the schools you put on your list.

Don't even think twice, send out the secondaries as they come regardless of what your AMCAS status is. You'll be glad once your amcas is verified and the secondaries come flooding in.

Ditto. I got Columbia and NYMC's secondaries before being verified (NYMC was my first) and the rest of my secondaries didn't come in until after I was verified (Then I got almost all of them within a two day window). I'm still waiting on one though....:confused: