AMCAS Paragraphs (Help!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

donks06

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody figured out how to make a space between paragraphs (Work/Activites and Personal Statement) or does everything just get jumbled together? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

donks06 said:
Anybody figured out how to make a space between paragraphs (Work/Activites and Personal Statement) or does everything just get jumbled together? :confused:

I just used an extra character each time I needed a paragraph break by pressing enter twice, made it much easier to read. I don't how adcoms receive the applications, but you want to make it as easy to read as possible for them in my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
donks06 said:

If you copy in tabbed paragraphs, it'll put the space in automatically in the personal statement (click print application and look at the pdf file). I couldn't figure out how to do paragraphs for the ECs.

I didn't indent and put a line space between each of my paragraphs.

you would think we could get more than a 2x2 space to enter all of our info in. you can't even get a full sentence into the stupid window. maybe amcas should consider an application upgrade