AMCAS President

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Monkey5555

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the name of the President (or former pres, some have said) of AMCAS? After speaking with "Michelle," who was overtly abrasive with her responses to my questions of verification, I decided to sit down and write a letter to AMCAS. Submitted 7/17 and still waiting despite being placed on the elusive "priority" list. :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Jordan Cohen is his name. He bears a striking resemblance to Alex Trebek as others on this board have pointed out. I dunno if mentioning that would help you get processed any faster though. What the hell, nothing else has worked right?

Thanks. It was more therapeutic than anything...I'm not expecting anything in return. Just getting it off my chest. Beats sitting on hold listening to mariah carrey any day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know right, I think I have the lyrics to the entire Daydream album memorized. Ah, Mariah used to be so innocent, what happened?

Originally posted by Monkey5555:
•Anyone know the name of the President (or former pres, some have said) of AMCAS? After speaking with "Michelle," who was overtly abrasive with her responses to my questions of verification, I decided to sit down and write a letter to AMCAS. Submitted 7/17 and still waiting despite being placed on the elusive "priority" list. :mad:

Actually I think Cohen is the President of AAMC and Nancy Tillinghast is the Director of AMCAS (don't know if AMCAS has a president).

Check the threads "Letter to the President of AMCAS" and "Lawyer Letter works!!" (you can do a search to find them) for some interesting info on what to put in your letter. Basically I recommend threatening legal action. Welcome to SDN! :) Good luck!!! :D