Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

amcas question...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by qb1, Jul 8, 2000.

1. qb1

qb1 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hello, I'm wondering about filling out the "schools attended" portion of the application. My undergraduate degree is in teaching and when I student taught I did it at a different college within the Minnesota State University System. My official transcript states that I student taught at the other school, yet I have no official transcript from them, and no grade as it is a sat-unsat system. Does anyone know if I need to include this school in the list?????
    Thanks in advance.....

2. mophead

mophead Member
    10+ Year Member

I had a similar situation. We had a consortium of universities where I went to graduate school, and I took several courses at another university while a student. These were listed on my original university's transcripts with grades, and I was never considered a student at the second university, so I couldn't have gotten a transcript from them even if I had wanted to. Sounds like this might be a parallel for you.

In another case, though, I transferred in credits from another university to my undergrad institution. In this situation I did get a transcript from the other university.

When in doubt, you can always call or email the AAMC. Just be prepared to be on hold for 15 min to 1/2 hour if you call, or wait several days for a response if you email.