1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

amcas question...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by qb1, Jul 8, 2000.

1. qb1

qb1 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hello, I'm wondering about filling out the "schools attended" portion of the application. My undergraduate degree is in teaching and when I student taught I did it at a different college within the Minnesota State University System. My official transcript states that I student taught at the other school, yet I have no official transcript from them, and no grade as it is a sat-unsat system. Does anyone know if I need to include this school in the list?????
    Thanks in advance.....

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mophead

mophead Member
    10+ Year Member

I had a similar situation. We had a consortium of universities where I went to graduate school, and I took several courses at another university while a student. These were listed on my original university's transcripts with grades, and I was never considered a student at the second university, so I couldn't have gotten a transcript from them even if I had wanted to. Sounds like this might be a parallel for you.

In another case, though, I transferred in credits from another university to my undergrad institution. In this situation I did get a transcript from the other university.

When in doubt, you can always call or email the AAMC. Just be prepared to be on hold for 15 min to 1/2 hour if you call, or wait several days for a response if you email.