AMCAS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLA Paratrooper

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Quick question:

- Are we supposed to put down all the classes we are planning to take until we graduate on the application?

Thanks!!!

UCLA Paratrooper

PS...Good luck to all those who are applying this year!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes - at least that is how it worked last year.

But what if you aren't sure of which classes you will actually end up taking? Like, for the same GE requirement there are multiple classes you can take - if I just pick one does it matter if I eventually end up taking a different class?

Members don't see this ad :)
<a href="http://forums.studentdoctor.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011922" target="_blank">I asked the same question earlier. Click here.</a>

I put in my classes for as far in the future that I was sure about (only up to Fall Qtr. of this year.) So, my AMCAS was missing my planned coursework for Winter and Spring QTRs of this year.... no one had a problem with it.

I think it is most important to list your planned coursework if you have not taken some of the required coursework for entrance to med school... I don't think that it is a huge deal to leave it out otherwise.

If you are still really worried, try calling the admissions offices of the schools that you are applying to.

Thanks you guys. Yeah, I was only concerned about one particular GE class. I just put "Unspecified General Education Class" or something like that.