AMCAS released my WRONG scores!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C U in MD school

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
are they stupid! after speaking to them for hours they still ****ed up my scores. they first posted all my scores even the ones i had not released, not they removed all of them and left the worst score on. are they stupid? I will ****en sue their ass. what are they thinking. **** THIS!

Members don't see this ad.

Last time you posted, I thought you indicated that they actually called you, apologized and fixed the mistake. Why the sudden change in things? All of my scores have now been removed from my printout. I really hope everything turns out alright. This mass chaos is RIDICULOUS. :mad: Update me on how things are turning out for you because I think we may be in the same boat. Thanks.

hey pray4md... i dont get this. i dont understand what the **** they are doing. i called today, the lady looks everyting up and says that its all cool and that she ran it by her super. "tom" so, i call back and ask to speak to tom, guess what, tom is not working this week, his on vacation. I dont understand these people. what are they thinking. Im really thinking of calling a lawyer.

anyone else having this stupid problems?