Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AMCAS released my WRONG scores!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by C U in MD school, Aug 1, 2001.

1. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

are they stupid! after speaking to them for hours they still ****ed up my scores. they first posted all my scores even the ones i had not released, not they removed all of them and left the worst score on. are they stupid? I will ****en sue their ass. what are they thinking. **** THIS!

2. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Last time you posted, I thought you indicated that they actually called you, apologized and fixed the mistake. Why the sudden change in things? All of my scores have now been removed from my printout. I really hope everything turns out alright. This mass chaos is RIDICULOUS. :mad: Update me on how things are turning out for you because I think we may be in the same boat. Thanks.

3. C U in MD school

7+ Year Member

hey pray4md... i dont get this. i dont understand what the **** they are doing. i called today, the lady looks everyting up and says that its all cool and that she ran it by her super. "tom" so, i call back and ask to speak to tom, guess what, tom is not working this week, his on vacation. I dont understand these people. what are they thinking. Im really thinking of calling a lawyer.

4. C U in MD school

7+ Year Member

anyone else having this stupid problems?