1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

AMCAS released my WRONG scores!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by C U in MD school, Aug 1, 2001.

1. C U in MD school

C U in MD school Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

are they stupid! after speaking to them for hours they still ****ed up my scores. they first posted all my scores even the ones i had not released, not they removed all of them and left the worst score on. are they stupid? I will ****en sue their ass. what are they thinking. **** THIS!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Last time you posted, I thought you indicated that they actually called you, apologized and fixed the mistake. Why the sudden change in things? All of my scores have now been removed from my printout. I really hope everything turns out alright. This mass chaos is RIDICULOUS. :mad: Update me on how things are turning out for you because I think we may be in the same boat. Thanks.

4. C U in MD school

7+ Year Member

hey pray4md... i dont get this. i dont understand what the **** they are doing. i called today, the lady looks everyting up and says that its all cool and that she ran it by her super. "tom" so, i call back and ask to speak to tom, guess what, tom is not working this week, his on vacation. I dont understand these people. what are they thinking. Im really thinking of calling a lawyer.

5. C U in MD school

7+ Year Member

anyone else having this stupid problems?