AMCAS schools attended help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trunksvegeta

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I attended the same school for my undergrad, post bacc work and also masters degree. For the AMCAS, do I list for example 1993-2003 even though I took some time off after my BS and between my post bacc and masters program? Or should I split up the time such as 1993-1998, 2000-2001, 2001-2003? Also, my school offers one transcript which has all of my information on there including all B.S. credits, post bacc credits, and masters credits. Right now, I have split up the exact terms I attended the same school, and have sent just one transcript...am I doing this right? Sorry for the babbling...just looking for advice from anyone that is in a similar situation....thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I would split up the dates and designate the exact dates you attend for each program (UG, PB< Master's). The transcript should be fine since all of your coursework is listed on it. But check with AMCAS directly to make sure.

Good luck!!! :D

trunks,
I also got my bachelor's and master's from the same university; I separated them even though I was a continous student.

Hope this helps.

Thats exactly what I did. I did my UG, PB, and MPH at the same university. I filled out exactly those as if they were different schools. The only problem I had was minor as AMCAS was waiting for mt PB/Graduate grades when I sent in my transcripts. I politely told them they were all on one transcript. They chuckled and said it would be fixed ASAP...and it was.