AMCAS Section about Financing College...where is it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Premed2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
On my printout, it shows that my academic scholarships, family contribution, etc. (all of the options) are 0%. I can't figure out where to fill those in though. b/c obviously my college wasn't free and I think I need to fill in those %s. I just need to find where the section is on AMCAS
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The same thing happened when i printed mine out the other day. how i get to that section still remains a mystery to me. at least i'm not the only one with that trouble. could someone help us out with how to fix this problem.
thanks,
streetdoc

I'm not sure about this, but I was thinking that maybe it had to do with the "Disadvantaged Status" choice....like, if you don't click that, then you don't get to the financial info. The thing that doesn't make sense, though, is that while I wouldn't qualify myself as disadvantaged, I certainly have loans and grants helping my family out. Any thoughts?? Past year applicants, did you all have to fill this section out at some point or not?

For the disadvantaged status, it is economically or socially disadvantaged. Do you think that coming to the US at age 14, unable to speak the language and struggling to learn, satisfied the disadvantage criteria.