1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AMCAS - starting at a new school this fall

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jochi1543, May 3, 2007.

1. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central
    2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    So I'm starting at a new uni this fall. I entered it into AMCAS since I'll be finishing up my pre-reqs there, but I obviously won't have any grades from them - or have even started classes - by the time I submit it. I'm submitting probably around mid-June, and classes won't start till September. Is it ok to check the "no" when it asks whether a transcript is required? Don't want any bizarre consequences to ensue.:rolleyes:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. armybound

armybound urologist.
    Physician Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    yes. it then asks you why you won't submit the transcript, and there's an option that says you'll be transferring there and haven't taken any courses yet.

4. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central
    2+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    Thanks!

I must be the most bizarre applicant out there, by AMCAS standards. I graduated from 2 high schools, did study abroad, will have attended 3 different universities by the time I matriculate, my family and I hold random immigration status in like every other country....and boy, AMCAS is giving me a hard time!:laugh: