AMCAS submission after August MCAT score recieved

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tik-tik-clock

CraziiiDesiiKuriii
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will this be too late, if I submit my AMCAS after recieving the August MCAT scores?

What is the latest you can sumbit your AMCAS by.

And not to rise a flaming question, but anyone know which schools take applicants with relatively "lower" or around average GPA?

Also, what is the latest time you have to turn in your LORs by?

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools have an October 15 deadline. If you want to apply to any of these schools, it may be too late to apply because scores may come out after this deadline.

My scores came out Oct 19, so I had to apply before the scores came out. I only applied to the one school whose deadline was Oct. 15. I figured if I scored higher than I expected, I could always add extra schools later (thus put off paying the fees until I knew how well I had done.)

Check with the school to find out the deadline for LORs. I think Mississippi's deadline was Dec 1 for LORs/secondaries.

Definitely get your AMCAS in EARLY -- before you get your MCAT scores. It makes a big difference. See previous posts regarding late applicants.