AMCAS: Time Spent Under Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I talked to the supervisor. She was no help. She tells me that if it hasn't been 6 weeks (their maximum time), then she won't help me. She tells me that people have looked at it, there is no problem, but nobody has verified it. If there's no problem, why doesn't somebody verify it!? I've been under review for over a week now, and it's starting to eat at my insides. I don't want to wait 6 weeks! :(

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone who submitted on or after July 28th been verified yet?

Could they be waiting for my MCAT scores to verify me?

Has anyone who submitted on or after July 28th been verified yet?

Could they be waiting for my MCAT scores to verify me?
Right now they seem to be verifying mostly those who submitted on the 20th-24th. I submitted on the 24th and still am "ready for review."

Members don't see this ad :)
I talked to the supervisor. She was no help. She tells me that if it hasn't been 6 weeks (their maximum time), then she won't help me. She tells me that people have looked at it, there is no problem, but nobody has verified it. If there's no problem, why doesn't somebody verify it!? I've been under review for over a week now, and it's starting to eat at my insides. I don't want to wait 6 weeks! :(
The ironic part of it all is that they could have used the time they spent on the phone telling you how they can't verify you to verify you.:rolleyes:

Any 28ers verified yet? I keep wondering if my MCAT score or my verification will be first.

I just got verified today from submission on the 24th, so it's exactly 3 weeks right now.

AACK its been a week now and I'm still under review.

How does this happen? Does it occur randomly? Can they not find my transcripts?

I submitted on the night of the 25th, was ready for review on the 26th, and was just verified. I only had one transcript, so that may have helped with the speed.

Does anyone know if you have to be verified by August 1 in order to apply early decision or if you only have to have it submitted by August 1st to apply early decision?