Amcas transcript problem!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopster

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AACOMAS received my transcript on June 12th. AMCAS has yet to receive it. I have since sent out two more transcripts and still nothing. When I call they just tell me that they have not received anything yet. Is this normal?!? Its been almost a month.

Members don't see this ad.

hopster said:
AACOMAS received my transcript on June 12th. AMCAS has yet to receive it. I have since sent out two more transcripts and still nothing. When I call they just tell me that they have not received anything yet. Is this normal?!? Its been almost a month.

Going through similar situation. I got 3 emails from them telling me that they recieved one of my transcripts, then a 4th one saying that "after further" review they actually hadn't recieved the transcript. Yet the status page says they have. I tried calling this morning but was kept on hold for almost 30 minutes till I got fed up and dropped. I then emailed them and they replied with a request number and said they will attend to the issue. This is rather unusual for them Last year they were pretty swift with things. Anyway I will wait to middle next week before I contact them again.

i figure its the holiday weekend and the flooding that has really messed them up. Im going to give them the weekend and call myself (my transcripts were sent on the 28th of June)

Members don't see this ad :)
i think amcas is really backed up with everything right now that all updates are slow

I had the exact same thing. I tried calling yesterday but they blew me off for some staff meeting. I'm going to call them this afternoon and try to track down my transcripts which I had sent june 28 as well. All this hasn't stopped two schools from sending me secondaries yet though.

lol two schools sent me secondaries also, UMDNJ and GWU. Luckily GWU received my secondary and now only hting that needs to be done is the primary veriffiation since my LORs are uploaded online already

well its nice to know that I am not the only one in this boat. Although it makes me a little worried that my first transcript was sent out on Jun 9th. My next one was sent on the 28th, so hopefully that gets through alright. I got the GWU, NJMS, Columbia, and Pritzker secondaries already, so I guess that should keep me busy.

Not to be a bandwagoner, but my school also said they sent my transcript on June 28th, and AMCAS still has no record of it.

Nice to know I'm not alone, though.