AMCAS transcript question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SunnyBunny7

the newest St. Lunatic
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The college I'm attending now is the only college I've ever attended, so I'm sending in that OT of course. But I'll be taking a summer school class at another college. Now I know I'm supposed to send in the OT from this other college. But I plan on submitting my app by the end of this month, and my summer school class doesn't even start until mid-July. I listed the class on my app since I'm already registered for it, so will AMCAS wait until they get the OT from my summer school class? Because that class doesn't end until August, so it would be pointless for me to send in my app now if they're going to wait for the OT anyway.

Thanks to anyone who can help. :) And thanks to everyone who's been answering my numerous questions. Y'all are so helpful!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

they won't wait as long as you submit your app before the class is over. just check the future/current coursework box, and you should be all set.

anyone have the phone # for amcas???

i paste my essay and it' at 5288 characters and when i save it, it cuts it down to 5186 for some reason.

thanks!
dave

forget it i got it..
(202) 828-0400

and they told me you have to save the word doc as a text file, then bring it up in notepad, then copy and paste- and it will work.
and it has!

thanks!
dave