AMCAS transcript request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sotired

sotired
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have kind of a dumb question about sending in my transcript request forms...

but just to make sure and prevent further delay

1) i'm assuming that the "Amount" specification means amount of transcripts requested, but then i second guessed myself - is it the amount that they cost?

2) do you enclose money with your request form?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

amount just put 1
if you have to pay your school for em, send money whichever way they request.

final bit of advice

SEND
THEM
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

oh, thanks for your advice. i had absolutely no idea i was supposed to submit them early. but the giant caps and bold really got the message across.

to anyone else who would just like to answer my question, do you enclose the money along with the initial request form?

thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
amount = # of tramscripts

if it costs money, they will tell you and you sedn a check. these days a lot of schools dont charge. the form or website will tell you.

i have 6 transcripts so I know all about this scene...:laugh:

you're sending the request to your school. different schools have different policies. one of mine requested a check with the request form. another said to not send it with the request and that i'd be billed later.

go to your school's registrar website/office and ask. and concerning the amount, i put the cost of the transcript i.e. $5.00. AMCAS only needs one transcript so i'd assume they don't want that number.