ruitao

Robot from the future
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2005
Status
Yo,

I submitted my AMCAS and had my school send in a transcript (ordered online) about a week ago, and now I've received the email saying that my app is on hold because they haven't received the transcript yet. Could this be because I didn't include the transcript request form? It would've cost me $30 just to add the form online and my printer was out of ink so I couldn't fax them the form, either :confused:.

TIA

MasterMD

it's a smile on the rocks
10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2006
Status
Medical Student
amcas received my transcript on the 30th of june and didnt let me know til july 11th.. (said i was on hold waiting for transcript until then) just sit tight.

peezyweezy

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
Status
ruitao said:
Yo,

I submitted my AMCAS and had my school send in a transcript (ordered online) about a week ago, and now I've received the email saying that my app is on hold because they haven't received the transcript yet. Could this be because I didn't include the transcript request form? It would've cost me $30 just to add the form online and my printer was out of ink so I couldn't fax them the form, either :confused:.

TIA
You don't need the form. With or without it, expect to wait longer than a week. I had to wait over 3 weeks.

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
Boston & NYC
Status
Medical Student
ruitao said:
Yo,

TIA
Yo,

Will take about 2 more weeks.