Quantcast

AMCAS Undergrad GPA and Class spreadsheet question...

Calculate Your Odds of Getting into Medical School
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJD519

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hate to start another thread, but I've been trying to find information pertaining to AMCAS GPA calculations and organization. I switched majors my sophmore year and ended up graduating in 4 1/2 years. So I have an extra semester of classes. Also, I had taken two courses during the summer.

I am wondering how I list my courses in the AMCAS GPA calculator--because it is organized into Fresh, Soph, Junior, and Senior year. I'm in post-bacc now at HES, so I dont want that extra semester I took to be counted in post-bacc section.

If I haven't explained this clearly, please let me know. I appreciate any help. Thanks...

NJD519

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright thanks... I'm not filling out my official AMCAS yet, I am just playing around with that excel spreadsheet and was wondering if it made a difference. I guess it's just a template and how the creator of the spreadsheet set it up. Nonetheless, thanks. You are an outstanding citizen.:thumbup:

Last edited: