AMCAS Undergrad GPA and Class spreadsheet question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJD519

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hate to start another thread, but I've been trying to find information pertaining to AMCAS GPA calculations and organization. I switched majors my sophmore year and ended up graduating in 4 1/2 years. So I have an extra semester of classes. Also, I had taken two courses during the summer.

I am wondering how I list my courses in the AMCAS GPA calculator--because it is organized into Fresh, Soph, Junior, and Senior year. I'm in post-bacc now at HES, so I dont want that extra semester I took to be counted in post-bacc section.

If I haven't explained this clearly, please let me know. I appreciate any help. Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

Alright thanks... I'm not filling out my official AMCAS yet, I am just playing around with that excel spreadsheet and was wondering if it made a difference. I guess it's just a template and how the creator of the spreadsheet set it up. Nonetheless, thanks. You are an outstanding citizen.:thumbup:

Last edited: