AMCAS verified but they didnt update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gotgame83

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well my amcas was verified a few minutes ago but they didnt correct the mistakes I made. I forgot to add in two classes that are on my transcripts. I sent them an email about this a few weeks ago and they said they would take care of it. Should I try to submit an academic change form? Its not extremely important its just a history class and my summer research project. I dunno, maybe I will just leave it how it is. Does anyone have any experience with this academic change form?

Members don't see this ad.

i did an academic change when they miscalculated my gpa...it's a painless process...it doesn't affect your application status (i.e. your app is still available to schools, so it won't slow you down any), and they just send an update to your selected schools after the change is made. i'd go ahead and do it if i were you

Thanks for the reply! I wasnt sure if they were going to make the application unavailable during the process, if so i wasnt going to do. Thanks again