AMCAS Work/Activities Question - Book Publication

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahhhsomanyquestions

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently listed as an author to a chapter of a book that is being published about Sjogren's Syndrome. The data and manuscript have been submitted to the publisher, but have not been published yet. I know the name of the book and the name of the chapter I helped write, but I am not entirely sure if it is going to be a textbook or just a regular book. Is this something I should list under "publications" in the Work/Activities section, or should I skip it?

Members don't see this ad.

I was recently listed as an author to a chapter of a book that is being published about Sjogren's Syndrome. The data and manuscript have been submitted to the publisher, but have not been published yet. I know the name of the book and the name of the chapter I helped write, but I am not entirely sure if it is going to be a textbook or just a regular book. Is this something I should list under "publications" in the Work/Activities section, or should I skip it?
It's not yet a publication, or even an accepted manuscript. So skip it. Maybe you'll know something in time for Secondaries or future update letters.