amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Symphony101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when does the amcas application officially open?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, it's May 1st. And you can submit it starting June 1st!

Members don't see this ad :)
Then how come I can access it now? Like I just logged on and it asked me to submit stuff about my courses and family background...

oh crap! i logged on for the 2007 class. that's definitely the wrong one. can i just delete it?

Or do i have to say that "i've applied once" one I actually do the real application in a month?

oh crap! i logged on for the 2007 class. that's definitely the wrong one. can i just delete it?

Or do i have to say that "i've applied once" one I actually do the real application in a month?

Na, man. Unless you completed and submitted it I think you'll be okay.

is this a real thread?

No offense pennybridge but Thank you captain obvious.

To Symphony,

You will be ok as long as you didn't submit it which I'm sure at this point it wouldn't matter if you did submit it because all schools are way past their deadlines.

That said, the only thing that will be saved is the username and password to get into the system. Your Login ID and password can be used for your new stuff. Also, some personal info that you used when you registered for a login and password will be saved into AMCAS. Since this isn't a previous amcas you submitted, you will have to resubmit all the information you put in the 2007 application. Only reapplicants who've submitted an AMCAS in the past will have all of their information saved should they reapply.