American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians: ACOEP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EmergDoc2B

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight into this organization and specifically bringing them to your school?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Contact Jaclyn Ronovsky (ACOEP Member Services Coordinator) to set up a meeting with one of ACOEP's board members at your school or via Skype.

[email protected]
(312) 445-5702

Members don't see this ad :)
It's gonna be hard to get anyone to come to Alabama..

Seriously though, send some emails to the officers, they may be able to work something out. Other good resources are AAEM/RSA and EMRA.

Seriously though, send some emails to the officers, they may be able to work something out. Other good resources are AAEM/RSA and EMRA.

Ouch! :) In all seriousness, thank you for the leads. I have made contact with all the above and the wheels are slowly turning.

Very much appreciated!

If they'll come to Kentucky, they'll go anywhere. :laugh:

I would recommend contacting someone at EMRA. They have alot of resources and are great at getting students the help they need.

+1

OP, I don't know if he covers your school or not, but Greg Wanner ([email protected]) is the EMRA osteopathic representative for my school. He's been very helpful, and I'm sure he could point you in the right direction as far as lecture ideas, setting up labs, coordinating shadowing opportunities, etc.

If you're at all interested in EM, you really need to join EMRA. They have tons of resources for medical students, and membership costs next to nothing.

Agreed. Greg and Ann cover the whole US for osteo students so try one of them. If they dont get back to you soon, you could hit up the osteo coordinator.

+1

OP, I don't know if he covers your school or not, but Greg Wanner ([email protected]) is the EMRA osteopathic representative for my school. He's been very helpful, and I'm sure he could point you in the right direction as far as lecture ideas, setting up labs, coordinating shadowing opportunities, etc.

If you're at all interested in EM, you really need to join EMRA. They have tons of resources for medical students, and membership costs next to nothing.

Joining EMRA asap. I have been in contact with them and so far they have been great. I will ask once I'm a member who is the osteopathic rep for us.

Thank you folks for the help its very much appreciated.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

yes, so far they have been great! Thank you!
I'm not associated directly with EM, but the acep has to be one of the best put together and supportive groups I've ever seen in the field. You'll get access to great education and national resources too.

Good luck to you!