This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

antagonizer48

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got accepted to the dpt program a few months ago, anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I got accepted to AIC this upcoming fall. I haven't applied to any other schools around my area NY/NJ so I'm a little bit worried. I basically have no option but either to accept or apply again for the next cycle. I live in New Jersey and work in NYC. I would love to chat to anyone so I can get more information. If anybody can me add me on the group chat. You can also DM me :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone here got accepted this year for class of 2021?

I received a letter through mail saying the acceptance.

Is there anyone who is currently on the waitlist or has been accepted from the waitlist. They put me on Tier 2.

Is there anyone who is currently on the waitlist or has been accepted from the waitlist. They put me on Tier 2.
I’m on the waiting list as well!! Makes me a little nervous since it’s almost June!

I’m on the waiting list as well!! Makes me a little nervous since it’s almost June!
Have you heard anything back? I am wondering if they still semd you a letter to tell you that you did not get accepted.

Have you heard anything back? I am wondering if they still semd you a letter to tell you that you did not get accepted.
Hey! Yes, I’ve been accepted. I got a phone call first and then, they sent me a letter. Good luck !

Hey! Yes, I’ve been accepted. I got a phone call first and then, they sent me a letter. Good luck !
Hi! I got accepted to AIC this upcoming fall. I haven't applied to any other schools around my area NY/NJ so I'm a little bit worried. I basically have no option but either to accept or apply again for the next cycle. I live in New Jersey and work in NYC. I would love to chat to anyone so I can get more information. If anybody can me add me on the group chat. You can also DM me :)
Have you eventually studied in AIC without withdrawing acceptance offer back in 2018?
I've been keep looking for any current / former students who studying / studied there, because I have been also accepted for the class of 2025 and wondering if any of you still have study materials that I can possible use to study ahead before class starts in June

I got accepted to the dpt program a few months ago, anyone else?
Have you eventually studied in AIC without withdrawing acceptance offer back in 2018?
I've been keep looking for any current / former students who studying / studied there, because I have been also accepted for the class of 2025 and wondering if any of you still have study materials that I can possible use to study ahead before class starts in June