Program-Specific Info / Q's American International College MSOT Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daskyizblue

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was accepted into AIC a couple of months ago. I'm now on a hunt for fellow class members, anyone committed to AIC for fall 2018? Comment below, let's start a fb page, I have so many questions LOL

Members don't see this ad.

I am possibly attending...have you figured out housing?
Nope, not yet. I would really like to get an apartment with a roommate to cut costs of living on campus, but I haven't had much success connecting with fellow classmates. On the bright side, AIC just opened up graduate apartments on campus so that'll be my last option.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope, not yet. I would really like to get an apartment with a roommate to cut costs of living on campus, but I haven't had much success connecting with fellow classmates. On the bright side, AIC just opened up graduate apartments on campus so that'll be my last option.

If I don’t get into a program closer to home, I’m probably going to need to find a roommate for AIC. Where did you find the info about the graduate apartments?

If I don’t get into a program closer to home, I’m probably going to need to find a roommate for AIC. Where did you find the info about the graduate apartments?
I found it through myaic portal, they gave me login access as soon as I paid my deposit. It's 4 single bedroom apartments, fully furnished with kitchen, living area and one bathroom. It doesn't sound bad, but its over $5,000 a semester. Living off campus with a roommate/s would be way more cost effective.

I found it through myaic portal, they gave me login access as soon as I paid my deposit. It's 4 single bedroom apartments, fully furnished with kitchen, living area and one bathroom. It doesn't sound bad, but its over $5,000 a semester. Living off campus with a roommate/s would be way more cost effective.

Yeah, I was looking into apartments nearby and they’re about $1,000. It would basically be half the cost if you split rent with even one roommate. Furniture can get expensive though, and this program doesn’t meet during the summer. You can also sublet a fully furnished room in someone’s house for about $500 but that kind of creeps me out... I’ll send you a message. Maybe we can be roommates. :laugh:

Has anyone been taken off the waitlist for AIC?

Has anyone been taken off the waitlist for AIC?
I called in late April and Kerry said that they will start pulling from the waitlist late May/early June after the deposits are due for the accepted students!

Hi! I was accepted to AIC too and I'm 90% sure I will be attending in the upcoming fall, so I guess we are future classmates! I've been looking around to see if there are any other class members on this site as well

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I was accepted to AIC too and I'm 90% sure I will be attending in the upcoming fall, so I guess we are future classmates! I've been looking around to see if there are any other class members on this site as well
Congrats! Someone made a facebook group, AIC MSOT Class of 2021

Congrats as well! I'm also about 90% sure I'm attending. :laugh:

I'm also looking for roommates so let me know if you're interested! I'm leaning towards off-campus housing and would prefer to room with fellow classmates if possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you waiting to hear back from the wait list, they haven't even looked at it yet. They're still waiting until the end of the month for deposits from students who were initially accepted.

I got accepted off the wait list on Wednesday and I will be attending as well :)

Congrats! I'm still waiting on a response back. Which teir were you on ?

Hi, is anyone going to be living on campus at the new dorm that AIC just opened for graduate students?

did anyone else receive their class schedule for the Fall? I'm in Section 2.

I got the schedule in the mail yesterday. I'm in section 1

Hi all! I was accepted into the OT program, class of 2021 a few months ago. I just found this forum. Is there a FB page?