General Admissions & OTCAS American International College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how many people aic accepts? I applied a few days ago but I feel like I don’t have a shot since I sent in my application so late :(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I'm going to be attending AIC. I'm not all that excited that it's a three year master's, but at least I'm in somewhere. Is there a Facebook or groupme for our cohort?

Also, where are you guys going to be staying while you attend?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

I'm going to be attending AIC. I'm not all that excited that it's a three year master's, but at least I'm in somewhere. Is there a Facebook or groupme for our cohort?

Also, where are you guys going to be staying while you attend?
I'll be at AIC in the Fall as well. Not too thrilled either but 3 years should go by fast. I don't believe there's anything set up for our class and I'm still deciding on living situation

I will also be turning down AIC. Hopefully a spot opens up soon for you guys on the waitlist! Good Luck!
I turn in my deposit few days ago but just scared about the Financial aid

For those who were accepted, did you interview with the school or did you just receive an email/letter in the mail? Also, when did you apply?

I just got a call today that I was accepted!!

Reactions: 1 user
That's great congrats !!. I waiting for my admission response Did you by any chance finish taking all your prerequisites?

I applied in October and got waitlisted in December, called today and she said that they just decided on the last round of acceptances, so waitlist people will start to hear back in late May/early June based on the responses they get back from the acceptances they sent out

I applied in March and I still have to take physics. I’m deciding on going here or another school, going to be a hard decision!

For those who were accepted, did you interview with the school or did you just receive an email/letter in the mail? Also, when did you apply?
I applied in October and got a letter in the mail late December. I don't think they interview.

I applied in March haven't heard anything yet.. hoping I get in.

I have to take physics as well. . I'm just waiting on the schools decision.

I applied in March and I still have to take physics. I’m deciding on going here or another school, going to be a hard decision!

I also got accepted! I have to take Physics as well. I was at work yesterday when they called so I called back this morning and found out. I was surprised though because I think I applied the day of the original deadline.

I got waitlisted on tier one back in January and have emailed them once in March. They said they do not anticipate any movement on the waitlist until May the earliest. Best of luck to all :)

There's a facebook group, AIC MSOT Class of 2021, for anyone interested. I stumbled upon it today.

Good morning to everyone for those that made up the minds about AIC, I can't wait to meet you guys. I'm already at school though the environment looks calm. But if everyone is around please I need company I stay at Edgewood hall right now because the graduate student hall is not yet ready hopefully Monday it will. And you can give me a call 8324625642.thanks