• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

junos187

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 23, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi all,
I might do a DO or a foreign med school but I'd rather go to the AUB than carribean medschools. However, I tried to get hold of the medical school to check out their residency lists and they told me everything is on the website. I couldn't find the list. Does anyone have an idea where can I find the information? The people in New York are not medical school advisors so they knew nothing!
Also, who knows the average GPA/MCAT scores accepted? The catalogue states that most students who get into the medschool finish their premed at AUB.

Thanks for your time

ramona223

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2005
Status
junos187 said:
Hi all,
I might do a DO or a foreign med school but I'd rather go to the AUB than carribean medschools. However, I tried to get hold of the medical school to check out their residency lists and they told me everything is on the website. I couldn't find the list. Does anyone have an idea where can I find the information? The people in New York are not medical school advisors so they knew nothing!
Also, who knows the average GPA/MCAT scores accepted? The catalogue states that most students who get into the medschool finish their premed at AUB.

Thanks for your time
Bump

About the Ads